<$BlogRSDURL$>

A weblog covering the San Diego Padres.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I Just Fell Out Of My Chair Laughing

Apologies for the extra post tonight, but right before bed I came across this, from the ever-energized Richard at Pearly Gates:

Who needs boxscores? If you want to know how Mark Prior did last night just go check out Brian's "Prior-o-meter" over at Petco Padres. It must really suck to be stuck in a perpetual throwing motion with nothing to throw. It's like something out of Greek mythology."

Zing!

Good stuff...

I hope I'll find that baseball someday. Then again, maybe not. I'd drive you guys nuts on here with triumphant rantings about Mark finding his baseball in my best Warren impersonation. You don't want that.

GOOOOOOOOD NIGHT.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?