<$BlogRSDURL$>

A weblog covering the San Diego Padres.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Quick Preview, Too Much Posting

Are you dizzy yet? We went all over the map tonight. Call it free time, plus TV and internet. I love technology :o).

Tomorrow, it's game two of the series, Brian Lawrence and his 85 MPH fastball against Corey Lidle and his 5.15 ERA. Time to start closing that gap on the Dodgers.

7:05 PST start, Channel 4 AND ESPN 2!

I might be at the Dodgers/Cubs game, in which case I'll update about that when I get back. In case you haven't followed PetcoPadres through our initial two months, I'm a big Cubs fan, they're my "other" team. I caught a Cubs/Dodgers game almost a year to the day here in Los Angeles, and it was Ishii against I don't know who. But Sammy Sosa hit a homerun not more than 30 feet from me, a very exciting moment for me. I'll see if I can't dig up the box score from that game as proof.

And I've got at least one more Cubs game in me this year, which I've probably hinted at on here and if I haven't, you'll know soon what I mean :o).
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?