<$BlogRSDURL$>

A weblog covering the San Diego Padres.

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Pads Lose, Pads Lose

Marlins 7
Padres 4

Another day, another Cabrera home run, his 11th. Eaton got chased in the second. So much for the Eaton/Beckett matchup.

Here's the details over at MLB.com.

The Padres are now off to Cincinnati for a 3-game series starting Tuesday. Check out J.D. Arney's Reds Daily for all the starter matchups.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Harang a former SDSU pitcher? If not, he went somewhere like Fullerton or Long Beach State, somewhere out here on the Left Coast.

That reminds me I should do an update soon on PetcoPadre Trojan favorite Michael Friedman and also Ian Kennedy, the frosh phenom.

Lastly, I've added a little thing to the right to track the Padres' run output this season. Hopefully I can keep it updated semi-regularly. It's self-explanatory and mostly in jest. We like Kevin Towers here. We thought he had gone batty last year, but the Payton/Hernandez/Giles pickups have returned our faith.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?