<$BlogRSDURL$>

A weblog covering the San Diego Padres.

Friday, March 05, 2004

Welcome to the "Petco Padres" blog!

Introductions are always uncomfortable so I'll start by saying I hope this turns out to be a worthwhile read. Hopefully another Padre fan friend of mine will join me in creating content for this blog, and having another voice out there to talk about what's going on with the Padres, and baseball in general. Right now there aren't many Padres blogs out, which is disappointing. The Pads have such an easygoing but loyal group of followers, and I've run into a lot of them because they're often wearing the same promotional t-shirts I've gotten at obscure games or remember watching some magic moment on Channel 4.

Anyway, keep checking back often as we do our best to provide interesting content and if we're lucky, we can be about a millionth as good as the other major Padres blog (ducksnorts) or a gajillionth as good as my blogging idol, Aaron Gleeman.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?